Standing on its lonesome on Craddock Moor is the remains of a small working with the remains of one engine house.
Next to so many of its other neighbours such as South Phoenix and Wheal Jenkin, little is known about this tiny venture. A small tin mine, it was likely at work in the 1880’s to 1890’s.
The only engine house is still standing; an indoor beam rotary engine, it would have worked some stamps of the north-east. The house itself is made up of random bits of granite. To the west is the lone wall of some mine buildings, likely the mines office, smithy and store. South was the location of two buddles, with tanks below them.
Access is free to anyone visiting Craddock Moor.